2017 Quilt Show Registration
Reach For the Stars
Welcome to the quilt registration page for the 2017 Bluebonnet Quilt Guild Quilt show. Quilt Registrations for this show open on Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 12:00 am and continue through Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 12:00 pm. Quilt Registration is limited to 140 quilts. There are currently 134 quilts entered in the show. You may want to review the complete rules, category descriptions and the Go-Texan rules before entering your quilts. (These are PDF files that open in a new pop-up window.)
You will need a username and password for the system before you can enter your quilts. Click the Create ID button below, and you can choose a username and enter your information. This system will email you a temporary password. Use that temporary password to login (below) and use Edit Profile to verify your information is correct and change your password to one you prefer. This profile information will be associated with all of your quilt entries. Once logged in, you may:
- Edit your profile information. This is your personal information that will be attached to all of your quilt entries;
- Enter one or more quilts in the show;
- See a summary of the quilts you have entered in the show;
- Edit the information for any of the quilts you have entered;
- Withdraw quilts from the show (reversible);
- Delete quilts from the database (permanent);
- See how much is due for your quilt registrations;
- Download a fee payment invoice to enclose with your fee payment;
If you have forgotten your password, enter your username, and your password will be reset and
emailed to the email address stored in the database, probably the one with which you registered.
This will be the same password that you originally received when you created your login ID.
|If you have not already done so, You can create a login account here:|